[AccessD] newsletter 200503 - How to create an FTP Client within Access

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:30:16 CST 2007

John, I sent you a file offline...I believe it is the original demo file that accompanied the code you are referencing.  Everything I use I have pulled out of that mdb. Good luck, Mark A. Matte> From: jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com> Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:49:21 -0500> Subject: [AccessD] newsletter 200503 - How to create an FTP Client within Access> > I have tried to compile the code as shown on the web page and the class is> missing a method and won't compile. Is anyone out there using this and can> you help me out here?> > > John W. Colby> Colby Consulting> www.ColbyConsulting.com > -----Original Message-----> From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com> [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of jwcolby> Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 7:40 AM> To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'> Subject: [AccessD] Broken link at DatabaseAdvisors.com> > We have a broken link to the mdb demo file for newsletter 200503 - How to> create an FTP Client within Access.> > And I need it! 8~(> > John W. Colby> Colby Consulting> www.ColbyConsulting.com > > --> AccessD mailing list> AccessD at databaseadvisors.com> http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/listinfo/accessd> Website: http://www.databaseadvisors.com> > -- > AccessD mailing list> AccessD at databaseadvisors.com> http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/listinfo/accessd> Website: http://www.databaseadvisors.com