[AccessD] My AccessD Email Format

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:03:32 CST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007 2:40 PM, Mark A Matte <markamatte at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have received some offline emails from the list concerning the format of my emails.  As I do not typically read my own posts...I was not aware.  Thank you all for letting me know.
>
> I have sent from multiple machines...1 of which nothing has changed on in the last year...and the results are the same.  When I reply to an email...What I view seems to be fine...what is in the SENT folder seems to be fine...but when I get the email back from the list...everything past what I added is all run together without CR or spaces.
>
> I have sent the same message to people directly...I'm waiting to hear how it went...If I send it to myself...it comes through correct.
>
> Any ideas?

My guess (not having time to look carefully as I;'m in the middle of 3
projects with deadlines in less than an hour) is that it the HTML
email to plain text converter in the mailing list software.

Try setting your e-mail client to send only plain ascii text and not html.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"