[AccessD] My AccessD Email Format

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:37:11 CST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007 4:30 PM, Mark A Matte <markamatte at hotmail.com> wrote:

> the HTML> email to plain text converter in the mailing list software.> > Try setting your e-mail client to send only plain ascii text and not html.>
>
> I use hotmail...anyone else use it...and have any idea if that is an option?

Which version? MSN Hotmail or the new and broken Windows Live Hotmail?

http://email.about.com/od/hotmailtips/qt/et_plain_text.htm will tell
you how to do it in MSN Hotmail. If you are using the Windows Live
Hotmail, time to find another way to send to the list. You can't send
in plain acsii text from Windows Live Hotmail.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"