[AccessD] From Access to Hosted site???

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Tue Nov 13 11:50:42 CST 2007

Hi Mark:

If you're looking at running this on a hosted site, then you'll probably
require a provider that offers a virtual private server or a dedicated
server. Prices (and service) varies widely, but if you need to actually
install and schedule an access app, this is the way you'll probably need to
go.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com