[AccessD] Getting a Record Count using ADO

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Nov 14 23:15:02 CST 2007

Hi Borge

I am now realising I can get the rs1.RecordCount without 'populating' using
rs1.MoveLast and rs1.MoveFirst - Cool - It is in place now

But there are occasions where I do need to get to the last record so I can
display the description of the last record on the users form
EG In code in the line after rs1.MoveLast I have a line that reads
Me.lblDisplay.Caption = "Current Run: " & rs!RunDescription
Then the next line is .MoveFirst and then after that I do a loop and then I do
all the .Update stuff after that

Many thanks for your reply

Darren