[AccessD] Encrypting your stuff was offsite backup

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Nov 16 16:57:17 CST 2007

I use a 4gig stick with a u3 encryption program, wear it on a chain around
my neck. I seldom take a laptop to client offices anymore because most
everything I need is on the stick ...just plug it in, log-on, sync, and go
to work ...I use a similar password algorithm but based on an Elvis tune
...shows my age, it does :)

William