[AccessD] Old problem - forgotten the answer

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Nov 18 01:35:24 CST 2007

Stephen:

Save the primary key in a long variable. Do the requery. Then use FindFirst
and bookmark to set the recordset pointer back to the  original record:

        Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "ClientGroupID=" & lngClientGroupID
        If Me.RecordsetClone.NoMatch = False Then
            Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark
        Else
            MsgBox "Could not return to selected record", vbExclamation
        End If

HTH

Rocky