[AccessD] A2K7 Navigation Pane

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Wed Nov 21 06:46:17 CST 2007

Rocky,

    It works equally well in A2K & A2K3, where it acts upon the database window (Hide or Show as required). In fact the process becomes much simpler as unlike A2K7, it is no longer necessary to temporarily hide the forms / reports.

    Sample code for hiding / showing db window in A2K / A2K3 is given below.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal
------------

Code in form's module - A2K & A2K3
(For Hiding and displaying database window)
Private Sub CmdHide_Click()
    ' Make db window the active window and hide it
    DoCmd.SelectObject acForm, , True
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowHide
End Sub

Private Sub CmdShow_Click()