[AccessD] A2K7 Navigation Pane

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:52:36 CST 2007

Count me in on that Tina. I need to maintain two or three different versions
of everything for articles and Outlook is throws a monkey wrench into that.
Right now, Outlook 2003 is totally hosed and I have no idea why. It opens,
the interface is there, but I can't do anything. I also have a very old
virus in my startup file, which I keep under control by not enabling System
Restore. I really need to reformat and start over and when I do, I plan a
virtual machine for 2003 and 2007. The problem is finding the time to backup
the hard drive and actually plow through it. Nobody's going to pay me to do
that... ;)

I set aside time in July, and we moved instead. So, now I'm looking ahead to
the Christmas holidays. Crossing my fingers...

Susan H.