[AccessD] Virtual Server (was: A2K7 Navigation Pane)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 21 09:38:37 CST 2007

The one thing I would add is that it also uses a virtual video device which
has poor capabilities, so NO GAMING.

8-(

It took me awhile to figure that out.  It does NOT use the actual installed
hardware, i.e. you cannot set the drivers for your actual hardware and so it
simply does not have the capabilities to run one of the modern games, and
there is just no way to make it do so.  I think it will run the old stuff
like pong or Tetris.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting