[AccessD] Action Pack Subscribers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 13:25:43 CST 2007

You could try putting "NONE" in there too.  Might just be looking for
a non-blank value.  Yes, it's dumb that it requires it, but you have
to give it what it wants.

On my companies website we have literally hundreds of thousands of
customers with things like "None" or "No E-MAIL" or "I don't have
e-mail" in the e-mail address field. We evidently were requiring
customers to enter something in there. I have had to do a lot of
filters over the years to weed out that kind of crud.