[AccessD] OT: Thanksgiving

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Mon Nov 26 09:42:29 CST 2007

I was off the last four days so I am late adding my two cents.
Nevertheless I feel compelled to say that this list has been
particularly valuable to this non-IT accounting type. As the sole VBA
user in the company there are no in house gurus. Consequently, over the
last ten years or so (10 years?!) this group has helped me elevate my
game and saved my rear countless times. I also very much enjoy the true
international nature of this group. I take comfort in the fact that in a
world with so many nasty disagreements there are places where
professionals from every continent can collaborate successfully. Thanks
to all.

Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 7:50 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Thanksgiving

Thanks for expressing it so well.  The strange thing is that we all feel
the
same way.  Individually we each know a little or a lot, but together we
are
more than the sum.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans, and the same feelings go out
the other list members.  Thanks for being there, my life would be very
different without you guys and gals.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer. As a recipient of this email,
you are responsible for screening its contents and the contents of any
attachments for the presence of viruses. No liability is accepted for
any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email.