[AccessD] MIMO-G router

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Nov 26 14:54:29 CST 2007

I do believe that is part of the problem.  Another part is simply the mass
of metal from all the computers in my office.  I really need to get the
routers physically away from all my computer cases.  I can have the antenna
router under the table and the signal strength will be abysmal.  Pick the
antenna up and place it on the table and it improves a LOT.  What I really
need is a router with a couple of antennas, and a couple of Cantennas to aim
directly at where I want to use the laptop.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting