[AccessD] HTML code stripper

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 29 06:26:14 CST 2007

Hi Erwin

Good! That explains.
No kicking from here, but it would be nice if you posted your findings from experimenting with it.

Building an HTML parser yourself is an alternative but it's like reinventing the wheel.

/gustav

>>> Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu 29-11-2007 13:07 >>>
I thought it was a ASP for websites only!
Didn't see the "Strip HTML tags from a string" but only the " HTML
Entity Decode"
Mea culpa, I'll turn my but so you can kick it....

Rather like to have the VB code than the control, but it should do it...

Erwin