[AccessD] Access 2007 menus

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Sat Oct 20 00:22:31 CDT 2007

Struggling a bit to get an app ready for distribution in 2007.

>From what I have read from posts to our list and on msdn and web, I cannot 'remove' the Office Fluent Ribbon, and I can not have menus. When I import menus from otehr databases, they appear under the 'Add Ins' area which is a bit unfriendly for a client.

What I want is for certain forms and reports to use specific menus.  I am wondering how everyone else is handling this........

I tried customising the QAT for 'this database only' - i thought that might be the way to go, but then this database gets all of the options which were already there (for all databases) and the new ones I have added.

I know there are some ways to play with the Nav Pane - but has anyone found anything which is simple / looks good?

And how do I disable the shift key in 07?

tia

Kath