[AccessD] Form Detail Double Click Issue

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Oct 30 08:42:04 CDT 2007

I have a form with a chart in the detail section. I have discovered that
a user can double click on the chart and it can then be edited. I then
set the auto activate property to manual which prevents editing the
chart but it still gets the focus and the unbound text boxes on top of
the chart disappear. Is there some other setting I need to turn on or
off so the unbound text boxes remain visible. Any suggestions
appreciated.

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large