[AccessD] A2K and Office 2003

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Wed Oct 31 16:58:20 CDT 2007

Happy Halloween Everyone,

I have a client that for reasons relating to Outlook has updated their
systems to Office 2003, without Access 2003, while leaving Access 2000
so that my databases can run.  I don't want to move the databases to
Access 2003 because they are running fine in A2K and have been for
years.  However, they are running into some bumps in the road,
particularly with exporting to Excel using Tools > Office Links.

If anybody has an tips regarding the co-existence of Office 2003 with
Access 2000 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jennifer Gross
databasics
Newbury Park, CA