[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] Bulk insert and table names

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 2 09:01:27 CDT 2007

LOL.

Thanks for that but I suppose my question was a jab at the concept that I
would HAVE to make sure that my table / field names did not collide with
some list of reserved words inside of SQL Server.  The SQL Server
programming team should ensure that I can name my tables and fields whatever
I want to, NOT look up my proposed table field names in THEIR (ever
changing) list of keywords and change my choice if it collides with their
reserved words.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting