[AccessD] consulting fees

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Oct 3 16:37:15 CDT 2007

Susan,

<<Where are you? >>

  Sorry; Based in Syracuse NY, with clients across the country.

<<I think you definitely need to increase your rates with your
next client! ;)>>

  Probably.  I've had the same rate now for quite a few years.  And I'm
actually a bit cheaper then that as I offer the rate of $55/hr for extended
projects (anything more then a couple of weeks).

  Mind you though, I charge for *everything*.  If the owner wants to shoot
the breeze for 15 minutes, they get billed for it.

Jim.