[AccessD] consulting fees

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Thu Oct 4 18:43:30 CDT 2007

I'm 6'2", 4 tattoos (none of them say Mom though...) ;).

Had to post though, it's almost Friday, gotta tell ya'll an odd story
from Monday.  My little girl is a bit behind the curve on riding a bike,
so I've been going up to see her a lot to help her learn.  On Monday,
after work, I swung home, took a shower, and put on shorts and a tank
top (because when I go up in jeans and a 'work shirt'
(collared/buttoned), I end up sweating to death, from running behind
her).

I'm driving up 75, and I'm about 5 minutes away from my exit, when this
car pulls along and starts honking.  He rolls down his window and starts
pointing down.  Well, last weekend I had a nail in my tire, and had a
shop next door fix it. (they just pulled the nail and put in a plug) So
my immediate thought was that the plug didn't work, and my tires going
flat again, so I pull of the highway.  The whole way I'm praying that
I'm not destroying the tire.  Get to a place to pull off the service
road, and get out to look at the tire....

It's fine.  So now I'm looking under the car, seeing if I'm dragging
something... suddenly the guy who honked at me pulls up.  'I was just
saying you had a cool tattoo!'.  I have a panther tat on my right upper
arm, and he was trying to point to his arm, to say he liked my tat....

Ummmm.... I said thanks, hopped in the car and had NO idea why they give
some people driver's licenses.

Drew