[AccessD] Budget spreadsheet - was RE: consulting fees

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:46:30 CDT 2007

I use Access to track as well. I have a report that I work from for
scheduling. In Excel I use a nifty expression that tracks my accounts
receivable by the month -- I have to generate a specific amount of work each
month to make ends meet and that helps me keep up with that.

Excel keeps up with payments and estimated taxes.

Susan H.