[AccessD] Budget spreadsheet - was RE: consulting fees

max.wanadoo at gmail.com max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:52:26 CDT 2007

Hello All,
I don't have the problems you lot seem to be having, but I thought you might
like to know about some nice software which I use for my own accounts for
the last few years.  No frills, but very good.  AceMoney.
http://www.mechcad.net/products/acemoney/
The lite version (only one account) is totally free.  The other is very
cheap.

Regards
Max
P.s It also handles investments, tracking etc for you very rich people.