[AccessD] Office 2003 SP3 White Paper

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Oct 8 10:03:27 CDT 2007

I was just having that flicker problem on a complex tab form.  So I did the
upgrade and it cleared it up.  Previous solution was to make a text box zero
height and width and associate the label with it.  That stopped the flicker
on labels, but there was no solution for command buttons which caused the
same flicker.

So I did the upgrade and sure enough the flicker stopped.  Now I'm waiting
for the new, fresh SP3 bugs.

Rocky