[AccessD] Calculating End of Month on a 4-4-5 Schedule

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Mon Oct 8 10:26:37 CDT 2007

Thanks for the functions!

Some public companies use this pattern for their "end of months".
I don't know the logic behind it...I just know I need to make my app
work with it. :)

If you look at a calendar, Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Oct, and Nov
only have 4 Saturdays and the others have 5 Saturdays.
The rational must be buried in that fact.

Joe Rojas
Information Technology Manager
Symmetry Medical TNCO
15 Colebrook Blvd