[AccessD] OT Tuesday? FW: The Most Collectible PCs

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Wed Oct 10 09:13:33 CDT 2007

Ah, I see.  Just curious.  I have older programs (mostly games) that I
find play better in Virtual PC, then in a 'dos window'.

My favorite word processor was SPFPC.  It is DOS edit on steroids.  Used
to be an internal IBM only application, but in it's final versions
someone decided to release it. (my dad worked for IBM when I was growing
up)

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Gross
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:08 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT Tuesday? FW: The Most Collectible PCs

All my clients use Word, so anything I want to send to them needs to be
in Word.  Neither Word nor WordPerfect has a good translator from one to
the other.  The only profession I know of that has a strong WordPerfect
following is the legal profession, but that too has dwindled.

I think there are recent versions of WordPerfect out there.  The latest
is one I have is 2000 and came with a computer I bought.

Jennifer