[AccessD] Action Pack, now with special edition toolkit for Web Solution Providers

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 10 10:05:45 CDT 2007

We had to produce a commercial product using Microsoft software and have
it examined and passed by a company (which turned out to be in China,
BTW) contracting with Microsoft.  I believe one of our developers had to
be certified, but I think he already was, so that wasn't an issue.
Hmmn, of course there are those who say that ALL developers are
certifiable .... LOL

There's a time limit on meeting the requirements, but I don't recall
what it was, a year or two.  I was involved only as a developer helping
create the application.  We can now market ourselves as a Microsoft
Partner, put their logo on our website and materials, ... and I have
managed to forget any other benes.  We get all the Microsoft software
for our company's use, operating systems, server products, Office, the
works.

Charlotte Foust