[AccessD] Action Pack, now with special edition toolkit for Web Solution Providers

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:04:00 CDT 2007

Well, I'll bite -- can you guys hold my hand through the process. I really
do NOT want to learn another new technology, but at this point, can't hurt
anything to try. I mean, I'm so dense on the subject that I don't know where
to start. I do believe that I have .net because I have SQL Server 2005
Express and it required .net, but beyond that -- no clue what to do with it.

Susan H.