[AccessD] problem sorting in group

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Mon Oct 15 00:26:32 CDT 2007

Susan,

    As soon as any setting is made via Sorting and Grouping dialog box, existing sort order (if any) in the source query gets ignored.

    Your problem should stand resolved by adding the date field explicitly as the last item in first column of this dialog box (and selecting Ascending or Descending in second column as desired).

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal