[AccessD] A2k - changes item create dates when opening

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Wed Oct 17 12:25:31 CDT 2007

I think it's something you're going to have to deal with.

A2K has done this for ever.  In fact, just to check, I looked at the objects
in an app I am currently working on.  I have been building this app since
about 2000.  It was started in A2K and is still in A2K.  When I get ready
for some "major" revisions I always make a copy  and start from there.

The forms, reports, modules, and table links objects in this app are now
dated 10-11-2007 unless I have worked on them since the 11th.  In that case
they show the proper dates.

Queries and local tables keep the actual create and modify date.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017