[AccessD] Access Data Project (ADP) and Access Runtime

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Oct 18 00:29:45 CDT 2007

Hi Anita et al

Thanks for the response

Excellent - it got me one step closer

Now I am unable to get the SQL Server properties dialogue box to come up

You know the one  -
http://www.blueclaw-db.com/website_database_connections/udl.gif

Even when I Include a tool bar with the "File | Connection" item from the FILE
tool bar

I can see the tool bar I added - but when I click It nothing happens - no
dialogue at all

I have even set up a Macro (RunCommand | ConnectDatabase) still won't work

I even set it up to work via code - Still no joy

Any reason why that dialogue will appear in full blown access but not in the
runtime?

It all hangs on this little bit - If I can get that Dialogue to appear - I think
it will be deliverable

Darren
T: 1300 301 731