[AccessD] Storing English and Spanish text

rockysmolin at bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Oct 19 08:08:35 CDT 2007

Joe:

I set up an application to support multiple languages through tables but
that's for the static labels and command button captions.

As you describe it, I don't think you have to do anything to your program.
What goes into the two memo fields  is up to the user. So it's transparent
to your program what they're putting in there.

What kind of problems are you anticipating?

The only thing I can think of that might be a convenience for the user is,
when the Spanish memo field gets the focus, you change the keyboard to
Spanish so they get the accents and tilde - stuff specific to the SPanish
language keyboard.  When it loses the focus, change the keyboard back to
English.

Regards,

Rocky