[AccessD] Colby's Error Handler Builder

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Oct 22 08:35:20 CDT 2007

It would be much easier to just download the new VB6 version from our
website.  Register than, close then reopen the FE.  It is immediately
available as a toolbar IIRC.  You will need to first click the "setup"
button of the toolbar and select the options you want and then you can start
using it.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting