[AccessD] San Diego Fires

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:32:34 CDT 2007

Yes as John said, Rocky and his family evacuated and then were given
the OK to go back home. Last heard from him about 11pm last night so
he could have been evacuated again by now. He said that the cars were
still loaded and ready to leave quickly. He described needing to wear
a mask and goggles if you went outside.

Best of luck to everyone in the area. You are all welcome to come to
Minnesota. We have had lots of rain here over the past two months. We
just had 4 days without rain which they said was the first time in 51
days that had happened.

OK. Back to Access talk now ;-)

GK