[AccessD] San Diego Fires

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 24 09:32:54 CDT 2007

Thanks for letting us know that.  I know others in the area who think
they've lost their homes but can't find out for sure right now.  It is
such a shame, but also one of the known hazards of the area.  We'll keep
Rocky and his family in our thoughts, certainly.  If there is anything
we could do to help, I hope he knows he can call on us.

Charlotte Foust