[AccessD] Access as web backend

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu Oct 25 11:32:54 CDT 2007

I have done a few ASP sites with Access backends and have not seen that
problem.  Admitedly they aren't high trafic sites, but the connections to
the db are only open for a fraction of a second for each transaction.  Does
the code your using close each connection when a database transaction is
performed?

Doug