[AccessD] Two Questions and a Joke

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Fri Oct 26 02:23:12 CDT 2007

Or...

A blond goes for a job interview. She sits down in front of the interviewer
who asks her how old she is. The blond takes a calculator out of her
handbag, after a couple of key presses she replies '24.

Next, the interviewer asks her how tall she is. This time she removes a tape
measure from her bag, stands up, and measures her height, reading the tape
she replies '5 ft 4 inches'.

The next question is 'what is your name'. The blond sways her head from side
to side, humming to herself for 15 seconds and then replies 'Cindy'.

Intrigued, the interviewer says 'what were you doing then?'. 'Oh' says the
blond, 'I was running through that song in my head'. 'Song?' said the
interviewer 'What song?'.

'You know' replies the blond, 'the one that goes "Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you.......'.

(Apologies to blonds and people named 'Cindy')
Chris Foote
(Hard of hearing statistician)