[AccessD] Two Questions and a Joke

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri Oct 26 13:54:33 CDT 2007

Ya know, there are 10 types of people in this world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

;)

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 9:32 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Two Questions and a Joke

Hi Susan and Max

Now, how sick are these jokes!
More please.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 26-10-2007 14:59 >>>
Digger and his dog Skip were walking in the outback.  Northern
territories
are infamous for the number of people who get lost there and Digger was
no
exception.   After a few days his water ran out.  "Sorry Skip", says
Digger
"but no water".  A few days later his grub runs out.  A few days more
and
Digger is starving hungry.  He looks at Skip and says, "sorry mate.  It
is
you or me and as much as I love you as the faithfully friend for many
years,
I have no option".  So he kills Skip, roasts him over a spit and eats
him.
When he has eaten, he looks down at the pile of bones and says "I wish
Skip
was here now, he would love those bones".

Max

Ps.  Only one dog was harmed during the making of this joke.

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI BusinessSensitve material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.