[AccessD] FE comparison tool?

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Tue Oct 30 19:10:16 CDT 2007

Arthur,

I wrote this tool by correlating a heap of code snippets from the net over
the years and it does something similar to what you want. It is written in
VB6 and done for a client of mine that runs an app for multiple users that I
wrote a few years ago.

It checks the users version of the FE to "the current" version on a
predefined network drive. This ensures all users are using the same version
of the front and updates it automatically if they aren't and then opens the
updated FE.

Hope this makes sense and you get some use out of it. You can get it here:

http://download.actebs.com.au/eg/UpdateFile.zip

Regards

Vlad