[AccessD] Form Position

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Oct 31 16:31:10 CDT 2007

John:

I just came up with a requirement to do this today.  But can't find the
right page on Lebans' site.  Can you give me a URL?

I found that a pop up form will auto center at the design resolution of 800
x 600 but when I change the resolution to 1280 x 960 it appears shifted way
to the left and down. SO I need to get the initial position and adjust it by
the ratio of the design resolution to the current resolution.

Thanks and best,

Rocky