[AccessD] Exporting Memo fields to Excel A2003

Drawbridge, Jack: SBMS Drawbridge.Jack at ic.gc.ca
Mon Sep 10 16:23:27 CDT 2007

Exporting Access2003 query containing memo fields >255char to excel2003.
This worked fine, following the 2003 Help, in late Aug.

I am running a slightly modified query (more fields) and the export is
acting in the pre2003 way -Truncating memo fields.
I have tried very basic query just memo fields where I know the length
is >255 and this is being truncated also.

Have shutdown, rebooted; tried compact and repair.

I  tried exporting to rtf -- that is working - the memo fields are
exported full length.

Has anyone got some ideas/experience on this?

jack