[AccessD] Query returns data for wrong time period

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Sep 17 11:06:57 CDT 2007

When I run the following query the start date of the results is not the same as the start date from the form. The end date works correctly. I have checked the value of StartDate and it appears correct. Suggestions?

SELECT [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].PID, [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].ProductionDate, [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].Oil, [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].Water, [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].Gas, [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].GOR
FROM [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water]
WHERE ((([qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].PID)=[Forms]![frm Select Manifold]![ManifoldList]) AND (([qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].ProductionDate)>=[Forms]![frm Time Interval]![StartDate] And ([qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].ProductionDate)<=[Forms]![frm Time Interval]![EndDate]))
ORDER BY [qry All Manifolds Oil Gas Water].ProductionDate;

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.