[AccessD] Combo Box On Open Problem

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Sep 17 18:10:02 CDT 2007

Dear List:

When a form opens I want to set focus to a combo box on that form and drop
it down.  But the combo box list does not appear below the combo box as if
you had clicked on the combo box after the form was open.

It appears offset to the left and below the combo box.  I think it's because
the combo box is dropping down before the form is completely open even
though cboGoTo.DropDown is the last line in the Open event.

Is there some way I can fix this so that the list will be properly
positioned beneath the combo box when the form opens?

MTIA

Rocky