[AccessD] Using a CommandBarComboBox

philippe pons phpons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:48:09 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using a CommandBarComboBox to select items from a liste.
To populate the cbo I use the AddItem method of the control.

Then my list is populated with a list of name.
When the user select an item, the code reads  the selected name.

But what I would prefer instead of using the returned name, is to use the
corresponding ID, to query the database.

But unfortuately, I cant't find a way to store the name and the ID in the
cbo.
( like with the "normal" cbo where you can read the text and value
propertty).

Do you know a way of doing that?

TIA,

Philippe