[AccessD] Resume command problem

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Thu Sep 20 15:17:09 CDT 2007

I am having trouble using the resume command. Just don't have a good
understanding. Here is the code I am using with it. Just generates an
error message of  "Resume without error" What does it need to look like.
Thanks.

Private Sub StartDate_Exit(Cancel As Integer)

    If Forms![frm Manifold Chart]!StartDate > Forms![frm Manifold
Chart]!EndDate Then

         MsgBox "Invalid Date. Start date must be before end date"

    End If

    Resume

End Sub

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large