[AccessD] FW: [dba-OT] OT: Screen Resizing

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Sep 20 15:20:01 CDT 2007

Dear List:

I am under contract to write a book for Apress - tentatively titled How to
Turn a Program Into a Product.  The book is not about Access apps but more
general - covering considerations that developers need to think about before
bringing a program to market.

I'm thinking about adding a section to the chapter I'm writing now about
screen resizing, having your form fill the screen regardless of the user's
resolution.  I can cover this for Access apps, obviously, but what about
other platforms?  Is this a similar problem and solution in VB? How do web
products handle this?

MTIA,

Rocky