[AccessD] Related combos in a datasheet

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:37:18 CDT 2007

Are we talking continuous form or datasheet here?  In a continuous form you
can use a textbox bound to the same field to display the actual contents of
the field, even when the combobox doesn't contain a match.
Not possible in a datasheet, as far as I know.

=========Maybe I misunderstood the problem. I thought he was saying that
when he chooses an item from a combo box to update the contents of another
field in the same record, that the form updates all the records, not just
the current one. I have a similar problem -- if I try to disable a control
based on the contents of another field in the same record, Access disables
the control for all the records, if I use continuous form.

Susan H.