[AccessD] Related combos in a datasheet

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Tue Sep 4 16:46:55 CDT 2007

Arthur,

I am not sure about datasheet, I don't have any experience with that.
But in a contunuous form you can do code like this, on the Enter event
of the second combobox:
   Me.SecondCombo.RowSource = "SELECT whatever FROM YourQuery WHERE
YourField = " & Me.FirstCombo
... and then on its Exit event:
   Me.SecondCombo.RowSource = "SELECT whatever FROM YourQuery"

This will not work if you use the traditional Requery of the second
combobox on the After Update of the first.

Regards
Steve