[AccessD] Access Toolbar Question

Gmail max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:24:12 CDT 2007

Hi Steve,
Yes, I think you may be right, and there is another issue here which has
just been brought to my attention.
Apparently (I haven't checked) but the TransferSpreadsheeet method truncates
at 255 characters  (in a Memo field for  example) whereas, I am told, the
CSV method does not.
This will impact on  my EATBloat program which defaults to the
Transferspreadsheet method (there is the CSV option there, but commented out
and with no Form interface).  Once I have tested these assertions, then I
will have to make some changes.
Thanks for the feedback.
Regards
Max