[AccessD] What problems converting A2K3 mdb to A2K7?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Sep 5 05:38:31 CDT 2007

<<<
You catch the fish, I'll build a still... I could go the rest of my life
without a computer -- seriously. ;)

OK :)
I have found (in Russian) collected on one web site portal/information about
all Island-State territories (http://www.homegalerie.net/ ) - it's a list of
ninety(?) such State-Islands - which one should we start with? Still I'd
need my PC to make some good money at least to travel between these Islands
by air (for speed) until we find the best one to settle with plenty of fish
to fish  and enough woods for fire :) Or you prefer raw fish? - no problem
with that here but some vinegar and salt will be needed for some time until
my stomach will manage to digest unprepared raw fish :) - honestly I'd
prefer cooked fish...

--
Shamil