[AccessD] Conditional Formatting with date

John Eget joeget at vgernet.net
Fri Sep 7 03:30:57 CDT 2007

I have a report that displays a derived date (FollowupDue) which is
calculated as (=DateAdd("d",180,[Closed]))  that I would like to provide
conditional formatting for.

What I want to do is - If the date is between 120 to 149 then display the
date as Green, if between 150 to 179 then Yellow, and finally if equal to or
greater that 180 display the date as Red.  Using the Conditional Formatting
dropdown if I am doing the greater than (Now(0)) is Red works okay.
Any of the other options does not work.  Is anyone familiar with this area
and can help?

Thanks

John